Volunteer Opportunities

Reporting Problems

  • 311

    311 is an excellent source for government information and services.

    Download the mobile app to report issues like graffiti, illegal dumping, or broken streetlights.
  • Broken Streetlights

  • Park Problems

  • Illegal Signs

    To report suspected illegal signs on private property contact the 24-hour complaint hotline at (415) 575-6863.

    To report suspected illegal signs in the public right-of-way contact the Department of Public Works Bureau of Street Use and Mapping, (415) 554-5810.

How-to Guides